SPLiCE International Meeting 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Select offline payment at checkout for an invoice receipt which allows you to pay by AMEX, MC, Visa, EBT or corporate check.
SPLiCE International Meeting 2019
Unilever House, Ground Floor, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY, UK
Monday, September 30th, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm |
SPLiCE International Meeting 2019 is a one day event hosted with SPLiCE Member, the Unilever in London, UK.
The SPLiCE International Member Meeting is open for SPLiCE Members, Non-Member Licensors and Solution Providers to collaborate for a one day event. Our focus is to discuss benchmarking, trends, and to network on global topics related to licensing and brand enhancement.
We will explore the various ways in which brands command attention and successful brand activation to improve and augment their equity position due to licensed products. Our presenters will also address the EC regulations effecting non-restrictive cross-border sales of licensed products in the EU. Our presenter roster will facilitate discussions to enhance brand development to expand new digital frontiers for success and protect the brand across territory lines.
• Corporate Trademark Licensing: Lessons from Implementation
• The Science Behind the Consumer: Research on Reaching Target Demographics
• EU Antitrust Laws: European Restrictions on Licensed Product Cross-Border Sales
• Anticounterfeiting: Effects on Brands
SPLiCE SECUR: Social & Environmental Compliance Guidelines for Licensed Programs
SPLiCE Best Practice: Social Media and eMarketplace Contractual Language to Protect Your Brand
• Best practices to govern how a licensee utilizes digital advertising so the Brand maintains control.
Antitrust: Commission fines million for restricting cross-border sales of merchandising products
• EC antitrust investigations into distribution practices that restrict licensed goods sales within the EU Market.
• Conversational best practice processes to comply with EC laws and regulations within the EEA.
• Business Readiness: Designing Innovation into the Licensed Product Framework
• e-Marketplace Activations for Licensees and Branded Licensed Goods
• Take Back Control! Maximize Brand Impact Online Without a Remote Control
• Licensed Program Social & Environmental Responsibility: SPLiCE SECUR
• How to Influence the Consumer Experience Online
• Greater knowledge and understanding of industry, regulatory policies, and approach to garner licensees unparalleled strength within brick & mortar and e-Marketplace environments.
• Formation of SPLiCE Members and licensing stakeholders insights on various channels to share experience and knowledge leading to development of best practices.
Cancellation and Substitution: All registrations are transferable to a colleague from your company. If you must cancel for any reason you must notify SPLiCE in writing by September 10th, 2019 for a refund less a 50 GBP processing fee. Cancellations received after September 10th, 2019 are non-refundable. All refunds will be issued via check. Substitutions: Substitutions are only accepted as long as the person is from the same company. Kindly contact SPLiCEaccounting@SPLiCEonline.com for additional information.
ATTENDEES: All attendees must be SPLiCE Members, Brand Owners, or LICENSING Solution Providers AND 21 years of age or older to attend. If an ATTENDEE does not meet this criteria, the registration will be cancelled, 50 GBP will be retained as a processing fee, and any remaining registration fees collected will then be refunded with a check.
SPLiCE does not sell alcohol: ANY venues SPLiCE conducts business in is required to post age verification processes per state and federal requirements accordingly per our strict insurance requirements.