SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Select offline payment for an invoice receipt which allows you to pay by AMEX, MC, Visa, EBT or corporate check.
SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2019 | LICENSING DELIVERED!
Sunday, September 15th to 18th | Download full agenda here
*optional activity fees apply, please register/buy tickets now as seats are limited
- Sunday 3 to 8 pm *Smithsonian NPM and Monument Trolley Tours
- Monday 9 am to 9 pm Hyatt House Washington D.C. The Wharf
- Tuesday 8 am to 7 pm U.S. Postal Service Headquarters and International Spy Museum
- Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm U.S. Postal Service Headquarters and *Capitol Hill Tours
- Reserve Your Room Now: Hyatt House The Wharf 725 Wharf Street SW, Washington, D.C., United States, 20024 | (202) 554.1234 | SPLiCE Room Rate: $299/night | Group Code: G-SPLI
SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2019 is a series of onsite events hosted with SPLiCE Member, the United States Postal Service, Washington DC. It facilitates our State of the Union and annual Board of Directors onsite meeting. This unique event is a licensors peer-to-peer academic platform. It offers benchmark teams to voice current tools and best practices.
Below you will find SPLiCE Sponsorship opportunities to fund our event and fuel our gratitude! All sponsorships assist SPLiCE to continuously improve licensing. Your receipt will document all sponsorship contributions. For all sponsorships, we will include your corporate logo on Licensors Workshop event printed and digital collateral and within our SPLiCENETWORK.
Cancellation and Substitution: All registrations are transferable to a colleague from your company. If you must cancel for any reason you must notify SPLiCE in writing by July 1st, 2019 for a refund less a $200 processing fee. Cancellations received after July 1st, 2019 are non-refundable. All refunds will be issued via check. Substitutions: Substitutions are only accepted as long as the person is from the same company. Kindly contact SPLiCEaccounting@SPLiCEonline.com for additional information.
SPLiCE does not sell alcohol: ANY venues SPLiCE conducts business in is required to post age verification processes per state and federal requirements accordingly per our strict insurance requirements.