SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2022 - ONSITE Edition
Celebrate our 20th anniversary of SPLiCE Licensors Workshop! 2022 will be hosted with SPLiCE Member, The Biltmore Company. This is a unique annual event for our membership that offers benchmark teams to voice current tools and best practices.
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT – Sep 15, 2022, 2:30 PM EDT
Biltmore Estate, Lodge St, Asheville, NC 28803, USA
About the Event
SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2022 | Celebrating Our 20 Year Anniversary!
Tuesday, September 13 to Thursday, September 15
(Pre-Event Day, Monday, September 12)
Your one-time registration fee includes transportation to and from event venues on Biltmore Estate PLUS:
- Tuesday 9 am to 8:30 pm ET all activities, evening meals, & beverages ~ all you need is a new t-shirt to swap!
- Wednesday 8 am to 8 pm ET all activities, breakfast, lunch, dinner, & all beverages are included with registration!
- Thursday 8 am to 1 pm ET professional development training, breakfast & a celebration lunch are ALL included!
Reserve Your Room
For Licensors Workshop on Biltmore Estate, you may search for accommodations here: www.biltmore.com/stay/.
We toured the Holiday Inn at the foot of Biltmore Estate for backup accommodations. The Holiday Inn is a well-appointed hotel that is a short drive to our event destinations.
We greatly accept all sponsorships for our event. As a nonprofit, we act fiscally responsible, feature trending topics for our membership, and run a lean budget. Your support assists our growth goals for our SPLiCE Strategic Plan!
- Our Welcome Reception is generously sponsored by our friends at Biltmore!
- Professional Development is a featured agenda perk on Thursday and sponsored by our friends at Biltmore!
- Need a new headshot? Mack Trucks is sponsoring this year's Photographer who will be onsite to update your image and capture the memories of our 20th annual celebration!
- Thank you to The Hershey Company for your generous support towards our Registration & Welcome sponsorship!
Pre-event Day: Monday, September 12th | Inn on Biltmore Estate & Antler Hill Village | All times shown ET
* 8:00 am Breakfast at Inn on Biltmore Estate
* 12:00 pm Lunch: The Belvedere Terrace, Inn on Biltmore Estate
* 1:00 pm Trolley to Biltmore House to walk the gardens and visit the wisteria terrace
* 4:00 pm Antler Hill Village on Biltmore Estate | Retail therapy and Biltmore Legacy!
* 6:00 pm Biltmore Winery Tour must register to attend!
* 6:45 pm 1st Dinner Group: Bistro
* 7:15 pm 2nd Dinner Group: Bistro
* 9:00 pm Veranda at Inn on Biltmore Estate
Tuesday, September 13th | Inn on Biltmore Estate & Deerpark Map & Attractions
We are proud to showcase Biltmore Estate as we celebrate Licensors Workshop. You will enjoy various estate venues to enhance your SPLiCE experience! | All times shown ET
* 9:00 am Event Registration Welcome Enjoy the Hershey Refreshment Table! - The Inn at Biltmore Hunt Room
* 9:00 am SPLiCE Board of Directors Meeting The Inn at Biltmore Hunt Room
* 3:00 pm Trolleys begin to take attendees to Deerpark on beautiful Biltmore Estate for afternoon events
* 4:00 pm 1st Timers & Mentors snacks & beverages
* 5:00 pm Biltmore Welcome Reception!
* 5:30 pm T‐Shirt Swap!
* 6:30 pm SPLiCE 20th Welcome Dinner Celebration of Licensors Workshop!
* 8:30 pm Adjourn
Wednesday, September 14th | Deerpark, Biltmore House & Stable Loft | All times shown ET
* 7:45 am Trolleys depart every 20 minutes from The Inn on Biltmore Estate and Village Hotel for Deerpark
* 8:00 am Breakfast served at Deerpark
* 9:00 am State of the Union: SPLiCE Leadership Kenny Beaupre, Manny Grace, Paul Sammons, Kimberly Kociencki
Amicus Brief Update: Laura Colca, SPLiCE Corporate Counsel
* 9:45 am Biltmore Retail Spotlight: The Biltmore Company
* 10:00 am Break
* 10:30 am Who's Who in Global Licensing: A deep dive into SPLiCE Member Licensing Program Models
* 12:00 pm Lunch Deerpark Courtyard Smile! The Mack Photo Booth will be open to refresh your headshot!
* 12:30 pm Mind Games with Phenomenal Phil!
* 1:00 pm Help Me Help You: Speed networking & challenge solving HMHU
* 2:30 pm TWO Functional Breakouts feature brand enhancement & promotion along with brand protection
- BRAND ENHANCEMENT | The conversation will broach the lens of brand by looking at support from…
• Retail Extravaganza!
• Brand Extension: Scott Goodfellow
• International: Paul Sammons
• Organizational Structure: Kimberly Kociencki
- BRAND PROTECTION | Compliance & Beyond: Best practice oversight of contract nomenclature, product & report
auditing, counterfeiting, and digital asset management in peer‐to‐peer conversation.
• Legal NFT & Digital Assets: Marc Schwartz
• Product Regulatory Compliance: Manny Grace
• Amicus Brief Update: Laura Colca, SPLiCE Corporate Counsel
• Testing Labs & Altered Reports: Open conversation
* 4:15 pm Trolleys depart Deerpark
* 4:30 pm Arrive Biltmore House, front entrance
* 5:00 pm Keynote: Chase Pickering, Vice President, Biltmore House Guest Experience
Biltmore House Private Tour VIP private house tour
* 6:45 pm 20th SPLiCE Licensors Workshop Celebration Gala Reception & Dinner Stable Loft
* 8:00 pm Adjourn
Thursday, September 15th | Lioncrest Veranda | All times shown ET
* 7:45 am Trolleys depart every 20 minutes from The Inn on Biltmore Estate and Village Hotel for Lioncrest
* 8:00 am Breakfast served at Lioncrest Veranda
* 9:00 am Welcome: Aubrey Vanderbilt Cecil, AAVC Program Manager, Biltmore
The Biltmore Professional Development Team Cultivating Change Executive Leadership Development
Anna Sullins, Director of Learning & Development, The Biltmore Company
* 10:45 am Journaling break
* 11:00 am Best Practices & Lessons Learned
* 11:45 am Recognition Luncheon for 2022 Members of the Year & Awards Ceremony SPLiCE Membership CMTE
* 1:00 pm Adjourn
* 1:30 pm Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius optional experience $30 per person, must register in advance!
SPLiCE Licensors Workshop 2022 is a series of onsite events hosted with SPLiCE Member, Biltmore, Ashville, NC. It facilitates our State of the Union and annual Board of Directors onsite meeting. This unique event is a licensors peer-to-peer offered within an academic platform. Benchmark teams and Committees voice current tools and best practices so our entire membership can benefit.
Within this registration, you will find SPLiCE Sponsorship opportunities to fund our event and fuel our gratitude! All sponsorships assist SPLiCE in continuously improving brand & technology licensing. Your receipt will document all sponsorship contributions. For all sponsorships, we will include your corporate logo on the Licensors Workshop event printed and digital collateral and within our SPLiCENETWORK.
Cancellation and Substitution: All registrations are transferable to a colleague from your company. If you must cancel for any reason you must notify SPLiCE in writing by August 1st, 2022 for a refund less a $200 processing fee. Cancellations received after August 1st, 2022 are non-refundable. All refunds will be issued via check. Substitutions: Substitutions are only accepted as long as the person is from the same company. Kindly contact SPLiCEaccounting@SPLiCElicensing.com for additional information.
SPLiCE does not sell alcohol: ANY venues SPLiCE conducts business in are required to post age verification processes per state and federal requirements accordingly per our strict insurance requirements.
Board of Directors Meeting
Event Registration WelcomeThe Inn at Biltmore Estate
EARLY BIRD LW 2022
SPLiCE LW ticket includes benchmarking reports, educational networking, portfolio building, recognition, and industry updates. Daily Food and beverage during the event includes breaks, lunches, and extraordinary evening dinner receptions at Biltmore plus annual awards luncheon. All attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend.$1,200.00Sale ended
LW 2022 after July 1st
SPLiCE LW ticket includes benchmarking reports, educational networking, portfolio building, recognition, and industry updates. Daily Food and beverage during the event includes breaks, lunches, and extraordinary evening dinner receptions at Biltmore plus annual awards luncheon. All attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend.$1,495.00
Member of Year Award SPONSOR
Member of The Year Awards SPONSOR | Thought Leaders within SPLiCE with a measurement of values, passion, diversity, leadership, quality, accountability and overall output for creating substantial impact to SPLiCE. Help us celebrate all they do for SPLiCE! Your receipt will account for your generous sponsorship.$500.00Sale ended
Registration & Welcome SPONSOR
Registration & Welcome SPONSOR | Help us welcome our SPLiCE Family. This SPLiCE Sponsorship assists food and beverages for attendee arrival. Help us make it delightful!$500.00Sale ended
Welcome Gift Bag
Welcome Gift Bag SPONSOR | Help us welcome our SPLiCE Family with this extraordinary gift vessel for each attendee! This SPLiCE Sponsorship assists smiles for attendees' arrival. Help us make it delightful!$1,200.00Sale ended
First Timers & Mentors SPONSOR
First Timers & Mentors SPONSOR | Remember your first time? Help us introduce first time attendees onsite to their mentors. This extraordinary welcome will include team building activities, fun snacks and beverages!$1,250.00Sale ended
Rise & Shine Breakfast SPONSOR
Breakfast Biltmore style with all your favorites! Sponsor a good start to our day!$1,000.00Sale ended
20th LW Dinner Gala SPONSOR
SPLiCE 20th Annual Licensors Workshop Networking & Dinner Gala SPONSOR September 14th | This sponsorship will allow your company to join together the leading brands in licensing to join together for what will be a fantastic evening celebration of 20 years together in Licensors Workshop. SPLiCE Sponsorship opportunities fund our event and fuel our gratitude! All sponsorships assist SPLiCE to continuously improve licensing. Your receipt will document all sponsorship contributions.$5,000.00Sale ended
THUR Awards Luncheon SPONSOR
20th Annual Awards Luncheon SPONSOR | Let's honor our host, presenters and all SPLiCE Teams that make us so productive and innovative! Your sponsorship here will honor those key thought leaders in 2022 and drive our collective accomplishments. SPLiCE sponsorship opportunities fund our event and fuel our gratitude! SPLiCE is a nonprofit trade association, and all sponsorships assist SPLiCE in continuously improving licensing. Your receipt will confirm your generous contribution!$1,000.00Sale ended
Let’s let Biltmore do the driving! Help us deliver our guests to bring 3 days of safe transport to and from our hotel and meeting venues. SPLiCE Sponsorship opportunities fund our event and fuel our gratitude! All sponsorships assist SPLiCE in continuously improving licensing collaboration in our community.$1,000.00Sale ended
SPLiCE A/V SPONSOR
SPLiCE A/V SPONSOR | Technology is our friend with you in our court! A/V is necessary during our second and third day so we want it crystal clear for you. Help us deliver a clear vision! SPLiCE sponsorship opportunities fund our event and fuel our gratitude! SPLiCE is a nonprofit trade association, and all sponsorships assist SPLiCE to continuously improve licensing. Your receipt will confirm your generous contribution!$1,000.00Sale ended
SPLiCE Journal Sponsorship will help to capture the inspiration for all attendees who will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Licensors Workshop!$500.00Sale ended