SPLiCE New Year Solutions 2022
SPLiCE New Year Solutions serves SPLiCE Members, VIP Guests, and Global Affiliates. We will set clear goals and objectives for 2022.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 12:20 PM – 6:00 PM EST
HYBRID Event: Onsite + Hopin
About the Event
SPLiCE New Year Solutions 2022 | HYBRID event
Thursday, March 3, Onsite & Hopin, 12:20 pm to 6:00 pm ET / 9:20 am - 3:00 pm PT
SPLiCE Social Accountability Mini-Summit & New Year Solutions
serves SPLiCE Members, VIP Guests, and Global Affiliates.
Our SPLiCE Board of Directors welcomes you to join us with complimentary registration.
Hopin - Platform opens at 12:20 pm ET / 9:20 am PT
Official program starts at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
A Culmination of Collaboration.
The purpose of our meetings is to set the direction and educational path for the year ahead while hosting opportunities to network. We will meet with key thought leaders to strengthen benchmark work who will share expertise in a round table setting.
SPLiCE 15th Social Accountability & Environmental Responsibility Mini Summit
CHANGES & CHALLENGES IN THE POST-PANDEMIC “AUDITING WORLD”
Massimo Zanzoni, NBCUniversal, Director, Global Brand Standards (EMEA)
Enrique Carrillo, Global Brand Standards, LATAM Senior Manager, NBCUniversal Media
- What we are seeing in countries: What happened during and after the pandemic such as travel restrictions, lockdowns, curfews, and international travel limitations.
- What do we do to be on site without going physically on site: Conducting virtual audits and managing stakeholders.
- Challenges: Existing suppliers, concerns with new suppliers, managing risk, the score is no more the only KPI approval.
- What we can foresee for the near future: Features, tools, practices of Virtual Audits as standard practices.
- SPLiCE New Year Solutions will frame state-of-the-art technologies and solutions for licensing program management. The presentations will focus on a 360-approach to manage your licensing program.
Rachel Raba, Bureau of International Labor Affairs, United States Department of Labor, Senior Policy Coordinator
- Resources and Tools including Sweat & Toil, Comply Chain & the Better Trade Tool
- Global concerns, advances in supply chain tracing, and what’s ahead
SPLiCE New Year Solutions 360-Licensing Trends & Best Practices
~ Guest Presenters ~
Octane5 / BrandComply | Mike Dunn
SPLiCE Sapphire Global Affiliate
Norscot Group | Scott Stern
SPLiCE Diamond Global Affiliate
Dependable Solutions | Marty Malysz
SPLiCE Titanium Global Affiliate
The Licensing Letter | Gary Symons
SPLiCE Contributor & Guest Speaker
Thursday, March 3 / All times listed are ET
12:20 pm · SPLiCE Welcome to Networking
1:00 pm · Official Program Welcome
1:15 pm · Social & Environmental Responsibility Mini Summit
Sponsored by the SPLiCE Social Accountability Committee
3:00 pm · Networking Break
3:30 pm · SPLiCE 360-Licensing Trends & Best Practices
Octane5, Norscot Group, Dependable Solutions Inc, The Licensing Letter
5:00 pm · Formal meeting adjourn, breakout networking,
Teambuilding for onsite SPLiCE Member and Affiliate guests at Universal City
Please note: Registrations in Hopin event platform are NOT transferable and substitution is not possible. To attend the event each attendee must be registered with its own credentials.
If you must cancel for any reason you must notify SPLiCE in writing by February 21, 2022.
Kindly contact SPLiCEaccounting@SPLiCEonline.com for additional information.
ATTENDEES: All attendees must be SPLiCE Members AND 21 years of age or older to attend. If an ATTENDEE does not meet this criteria, the registration will be cancelled.