SPLiCE | Virtual International Meeting 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
SPLiCE International Meeting 2020 | Virtual Meeting
Monday, MAY 11th, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm ET
The SPLiCE International Member Meeting is open for SPLiCE Members and affiliated Solution Providers to collaborate.
SPLiCE International Meeting presentations for brand owners feature brands, best practice tools, anti-counterfeiting, eMarketplace, royalty collections, trend reporting, forecasting, APAC, social & environmental responsibility and regulatory concerns!
SPLiCE MEMBER registration is complimentary! Seats are limited!
The meeting intention is to build bridges for global teams within SPLiCE. We expect our global teams to join us for this online experience. The planned agenda anticipates new highlights to be added, please recent time stamp at bottom.
9:00 am ET | Welcome attendees!
- SPLiCE International Meeting Welcome | Paul Sammons | SPLiCE Chairman of the Board
- SPLiCE International Benchmark Welcome | Michael Penn | SPLiCE Chair International Committee
- State of the Union | Kimberly A. Kociencki | SPLiCE CEO
Moving Beyond the Magazine: Playboy’s Global Impact · Kathleen Brower, Playboy
How consumers see Playboy globally, today. On the heels of the Playboy magazine ceasing publication, the corporation has fostered remarkably fun and significant global collaborations.
- Join us to learn how Playboy is viewed in different markets such as a China luxury brand, high-end designer collabs, along with worldwide fast fashion collabs.
- We will explore how successful worldwide gaming and land-based entertainment venues such as clubs, casinos, and card rooms are monetized through licensing.
- We will share how global regions do not know the core publication existed however love the consumer brand!
This is a SPLiCE Member-Only exclusive presentation. Bring your questions and best practices!
Building your own International Playbook … from Dabbler to Expert.
Michael Penn | EVP Licensing & International | Careismatic Brands, Inc. Formerly Strategic Partners, Inc.
Paul Sammons | Director, Global Operations & Finance | Electrolux Global Brand Licensing
- We will provide a range of activities and ideas to the audience on how to develop a personalized licensing battle plan to enter international markets.
- We will discuss research, resources, connections, what to avoid, and additional tools for your playbook.
- All companies all along the spectrum will find meaningful information and provide some thought starters to the more sophisticated for enhancing their current program.
10:15 am ET | Break and Networking
10:30 am ET | Solution Provider Panel Presentation:
How Does Your Service Deliver During These Challenging Times?
Our panel will address licensing business dynamics to include forecasting and reforecasting, ROI, currencies, privacy laws, and what to think about once you do arrive back at your business office.
- Security in Challenging Times | Marty Malysz | Dependable Solutions
- How To Enable High Growth While Working Remotely | Greg Holtzman | Brainbase
- Welcome Back to the New Norm | Scott Stern | Norscot
- Mike Dunn | Octane5 BrandComply
Spotlight: Business Interruption Clauses and Force Majeure
- Dr. Julian M Potter LLM | Partner | WP Thompson
Social Accountability International (SAI) & SPLICE
A Social and Environmental Mini-Summit
We will discuss the strength of communities can build successful education ladders. SAI and SPLICE will introduce ways in which brands can maintain positive communications with factories and licensees during WFH status. We will discuss Remote auditing, APAC, and Brand Guidelines for 2020.
- Jane Hwang | CEO | SAI
- Kimberly A. Kociencki | CEO | SPLiCE
1:00 pm ET | Adjourn
Cancellation and Substitution: All registrations are transferable to a colleague from your company. If you must cancel for any reason you must notify SPLiCE in writing by May 10th, 2020. Substitutions: Substitutions are only accepted as long as the person is from the same company. Kindly contact SPLiCElicensing@SPLiCEonline.com for additional information.
ATTENDEES: All attendees must be SPLiCE Members or LICENSING Solution Providers AND 21 years of age or older to attend. If an ATTENDEE does not meet this criteria, the registration will be cancelled.
- SPLiCE Member Ticket$0$00$0
- 10:15 am Presenter$0$00$0
- 12:00 noon ET Presenter$0$00$0