The SPLiCE International Meeting is open for SPLiCE Members, Non-Member Licensors and Solution Providers to collaborate for a one day event. Our focus is to discuss benchmarking, trends, and to network on global topics related to licensing and brand enhancement.
SPLiCE International Meeting is on Monday, September 30, 2019, London, UK at Unilever House. We thank our gracious host and SPLiCE Member, Unilever, for hosting this meeting.
A new feature this year is for our sponsors to present and attend the full meeting.
Academic presentations feature brand activations, anti-counterfeiting, eMarketplace,
and regulatory concerns for brand owners.
We will explore the various ways in which brands command attention and successful brand activation to improve and augment their equity position due to licensed products. Our presenters will also address the EC regulations effecting non-restrictive cross-border sales of licensed products in the EU. Our presenter roster will facilitate discussions to enhance brand development to expand new digital frontiers for success and protect the brand across territory lines.
The 2019 Program Featured:
• Corporate Trademark Licensing: Lessons from Implementation
• The Science Behind the Consumer: Research on Reaching Target Demographics
• EU Antitrust Laws: European Restrictions on Licensed Product Cross-Border Sales
• Anticounterfeiting: Effects on Brand
~ SPLiCE SECUR: Social & Environmental Compliance Guidelines for Licensed Programs ~
~ Social Media and eMarketplace Contractual Language to Protect Your Brand ~
• Best practices to govern how a licensee utilizes digital advertising so the Brand maintains control.
~ Antitrust: Commission fines millions for restricting cross-border sales of merchandising products ~
• EC antitrust investigations into distribution practices that restrict licensed goods sales within the EU Market.
• Conversational best practice processes to comply with EC laws and regulations within the EEA.
• Business Readiness: Designing Innovation into the Licensed Product Framework
• e-Marketplace Activations for Licensees and Branded Licensed Goods
• Take Back Control! Maximize Brand Impact Online Without a Remote Control
• Licensed Program Social & Environmental Responsibility: SPLiCE SECUR
• How to Influence the Consumer Experience Online
• Greater knowledge and understanding of industry, regulatory policies, and approach to garner licensees unparalleled strength within brick & mortar and e-Marketplace environments.
• Formation of SPLiCE Members and licensing stakeholders insights on various channels to share experience and knowledge leading to development of best practices.
SPLiCE EXECUTIVE PLANNING COMMITTEE